“Medical Supply Provider Accreditation Simplified!™”” accreditation toolkit is a specialized Policy and Procedure manual specifically designed for Medical Supply Provider companies that do reimbursement through Medicare Part B but don’t do equipment rentals, equipment maintenance, or home deliveries. These type of Medical Supply Provider companies are often Pharmacies, Fitter Services, Mail Order Supply, and Retail-Only HME companies. “Medical Supply Provider Accreditation Simplified!™” provides everything needed for these companies to properly prepare for their accreditation survey. This manual contains the following components which are updated to accurately reflect the latest standards:
- Policies and Procedures meet and exceed CMS Quality Standards and meet all of the requirements for the accreditation survey from the following CMS approved accreditation agencies:
- Accreditation Commission for Healthcare, Inc (ACHC)
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (THE JOINT COMMISSION)
- Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP)
- Board for Orthotist/Prosthetist Certification (BOC)
- National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP)
- American Board for Certification in Orthotics and Prosthetics, Inc. (ABC)
- The Compliance Team, Inc.
Instead of generic forms, these Policies and Procedures are specifically tailored by us to accurately fit your particular company operations and can be printed out for immediate use.
- Ready-to-print comprehensive Job Descriptions are tailored to your specific organization by us from the job titles you have in your company. Also included are competency and assessment tools.
- All-inclusive Performance Management Program that will guide you in establishing your performance management committee. Suggestions for performance management indicators are also included.
- Your definitive guide for overall Patient Services will be found in the provided Customer Service / Records Section that meet CMS quality standards and standards from the CMS approved accreditation organizations such as ACHC, THE JOINT COMMISSION, CHAP, and others.
- You get a Scope of Services section that includes all industry regulations, an Inventory Management Section and all records keeping standards for compliance with the accreditation agency standards.
- All the details you will need to track and collect required data for your Accreditation Survey are supplied for the areas of:
- Patient Information,
- Quality Improvement Tracking,
- Inventory Tracking.
- All Policies and Procedures accurately meet and exceed CMS standards and meet all of the requirements for the CMS approved accreditation agencies for easy application submission.
“Medical Supply Provider Accreditation Simplified!™” divides by sections all the provided Policies, Procedures, and Forms for you to easily follow step-by-step each accreditation agency standard.
Optional Subscription Service, purchased optionally with your manual, is also available to allow you to recreate and download on demand your entire manual that reflects the latest updates from the industry standards and your latest changes to your online company profile information.
Subscription service is the easiest way for you to maintain important updates to your manual and all of its components. With subscription service you only have to update your company profile to keep your manual current with all new national standards or any updates you make to your online company profile. This eliminates having to manually hunt throughout the entire document text to make any update changes.
For your convenience your subscription will automatically renew on a monthly or annual basis (your choice) and you may unsubscribe to the subscription service at any time.