“HME Accreditation Simplified!™” accreditation toolkit contains the following all updated to accurately reflect the latest standards:
- Policies and Procedures provided meets and exceeds CMS Quality Standards and meets all of the requirements for the accreditation survey from the following CMS approved accreditation agencies:
- Accreditation Commission for Healthcare, Inc (ACHC
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (THE JOINT COMMISSION)
- Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP)
- Healthcare Quality Association on Accreditation (HQAA)
- Board for Orthotist/Prosthetist Certification (BOC)
- National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP)
- American Board for Certification in Orthotics and Prosthetics, Inc. (ABC)
- The Compliance Team, Inc.
Instead of generic forms, these Policies and Procedures are specifically tailored by us to accurately fit your particular company operations and can be printed out for immediate use.
- Ready-to-print comprehensive Job Descriptions are tailored to your specific organization by us from the job titles you have in your company. Also included are competency and assessment tools.
- All-inclusive Performance Management Program that will guide you in establishing your quality improvement committee. Suggestions for quality improvement indicators are also included.
- Your definitive guide for overall Patient Care will be found in the provided Clinical Patient Care Section which includes clinical records management, clinical care regulations and qualifications, clinical care procedures, and patient safety procedures that all meet CMS standards and standards from the CMS approved accreditation organizations such as ACHC, THE JOINT COMMISSION, CHAP, HQAA, and the rest.
- You get an Equipment Management Program that includes all industry regulations, an Inventory Management Section, maintenance and repair methods, and all record keeping standards for compliance with the accreditation agency standards.
- All the details you will need to track and collect required data for your Accreditation Survey are supplied for the areas of:
- Patient Information,
- Quality Improvement Tracking,
- Maintenance Tracking, and
- Inventory Tracking.
- “HME Accreditation Simplified!™” divides by sections all the provided Policies, Procedures, and Forms for you to easily follow step-by-step each accreditation agency standard.
Additional specialty area modules are also available as fully integrated add-ons to the manual for business operations beyond the scope of general Home Medical Equipment.
Specialty area optional add-on modules include:
- Clinical Respiratory Care module
- Liquid Oxygen Services module
- Mail Order Medical Supply Provider module,
- Rehabilitation Technology Supplier module, and
- Fitter Services module.
… and each specialty module above is designed to meet and exceed CMS standards and meet all of the requirements for the CMS approved accreditation agency standards used during accreditation surveys.
Note: When ordering, please select only the specialty area modules that will apply to your company during your accreditation survey. Your survey will require that your manual accurately reflect your existing company operations. Each additional specialty module chosen is intricately integrated into the logic used throughout the entire text of the manual. However, modules can be easily added or deleted as needed to/from your manual at any time using the flexibility of the Subscription Service which can be purchased as an option with your manual.
Optional Subscription Service, purchased optionally with your manual, is also available to allow you to recreate and download on demand your entire manual that reflects the latest updates from the industry standards and your latest changes to your online company profile information.
Subscription service is the easiest way for you to maintain important updates to your manual and all of its components. With subscription service you only have to update your company profile to keep your manual current with all new national standards or any updates you make to your online company profile. This eliminates having to manually hunt throughout the entire document text to make any update changes.
For your convenience your subscription will automatically renew on a monthly or annual basis (your choice) and you may unsubscribe to the subscription service at any time.