Please send me the “HME Accreditation Simplified!™”accreditation manual so I can get my accreditation survey preparations started immediately on the right path.
I want HME Accreditation Simplified!™ to prepare with confidence for a successful HME accreditation.
I understand that I will receive inside the HME Accreditation Simplified!™ª In House Services accreditation manual the following content…
Baseline Manual: ……$1595 and includes the following:
- Policies and Procedures that meet and exceed all CMS standards and meet requirements for the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC), The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP)… accreditation survey. Instead of generic forms, these Policies and Procedures will come specifically tailored to accurately fit your company operations and can be printed out for immediate use.
- Ready-to-print comprehensive Job Descriptions will be tailored to your specific organization from the job titles you identify in your company profile. Also included are competency and assessment tools.
- You will receive an all-inclusive Performance Management Program that will guide you in establishing your quality improvement committee. Suggestions for quality improvement indicators are also included.
- Your definitive guide for overall Patient Care will be found in the provided Clinical Patient Care Section which includes clinical record management, clinical care regulations and qualifications, clinical care procedures, and patient safety procedures that all meet CMS standards and ACHC, JCAHO, CHAP.
- You get an Equipment Management Program that includes all industry regulations, an Inventory Management Section, maintenance and repair methods, and all record keeping standards for compliance with ACHC, JCAHO, CHAP.
- All the details you will need to track and collect required data for your ACHC, JCAHO, CHAP, or HQAA Accreditation Survey are supplied for the areas of:
- Patient Information,
- Performance Management Tracking,
- Maintenance Tracking, and
- Inventory Tracking.
- All content is prepared by an expert who writes industry standards and surveys and is an accreditation surveyor. This assures you that all Policies and Procedures accurately reflect CMS standards and ACHC, JCAHO, CHAP for easy application submission.
- HME Accreditation Simplified!™ divides by sections all the provided Policies, Procedures, and Forms for you to easily follow step-by-step each ACHC, JCAHO, CHAP,
I also understand that I will receive by email a username and password to log in to my HME Accreditation Simplified!™ secure online account, where I will fill out and submit my Company Profile. My Company Profile is required in order for my manual to be adequately customized to my company’s particular operations.
Company Profile information will be kept strictly confidential and secure, and will only be used for customizing the accreditation toolkit.
Within a few days after successful completion of my Company Profile, I will receive my HME Accreditation Simplified!™ via email, in Microsoft Word format.
In addition, when I order, I’ll also get
Free Consultation Call with a Survey Expert
With my order, I will be entitled to one free 30-minute phone call with an expert to get any accreditation questions answered that I have when I start implementing my survey preparations with HME Accreditation Simplified!™
Optional Specialty Add-on Modules
Also, I understand that additional specialty area modules that supplement HME Accreditation Simplified!™ to accommodate business operations beyond the scope of the general Home Medical Equipment manual are also available. … and each specialty module is designed to follow CMS standards and the ACHC, JCAHO, CHAP, standards used during accreditation surveys.
Detailed additional materials can be ordered as needed in the specialty areas of:
Clinical Respiratory Care
Liquid Oxygen Services
Rehabilitation Technology Supplier
Subscription Service for Ongoing Updates
…..$35/month or $420/year – your choice
purchased with manual (First 6 months FREE!)
HME Accreditation Simplified!™ Subscription Service
(subscription automatically renews monthly or annually – your choice)
I understand that Subscription Service is automatically renewable monthly or annually and allows me to easily receive updates to my manual to prove ongoing compliance. When I order Subscription Service with my manual, I can use the Subscription Service right away with my subscription recurring billing not starting for 6 months – giving me 6 months of FREE Subscription Service. I understand that I may cancel my Subscription Service at any time by just giving Customer Service a call.
With Subscription Service, I will be able to modify my Company Profile information online at any time and then recreate on demand my entire manual with associated modules fully updated for immediate download. Purchasing the Subscription Service at the time I purchase my manual and keeping my monthly or annual subscription active will allow me to have a current and up-to-date manual continually …and even when I have to get re-accredited within three years, I won’t have to buy another Policy and Procedure manual (thus saving me money).
Every time I recreate my manual with Subscription Service, I will be assured that my manual output automatically contains the latest industry standards updates and is tailored to the latest version of my Company Profile data. I also understand that I will receive emails indicating when updates have been made to my manual to accommodate any new changes to the national and accreditation agency standards, so I will know when to regenerate my manual using Subscription Service to produce an updated document.
Subscription Service is the easiest and most economical way for me to maintain important updates to my manual and all of its components. With Subscription Service I only have to update my Company Profile to keep my entire manual current.
I further understand that the “HME Accreditation Simplified!™” is fully covered by a fantastic
zero-risk, 100% money-back guarantee.
That is, after I have properly applied HME Accreditation Simplified!™ to my business to prepare for accreditation, if I am not as a result of the manual not successfully accredited, I may obtain a full refund of the purchase price of the manual… I just have to simply send the product back for a prompt and courteous refund. So there no risk to give it a try!
Click Here to go to shopping cart to
place your order
Call HME Solutions at: 770-270-6814
Address consulting inquiries to: